SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach

Even without having seen the original podcast, this was hilarious. In fact, the hilariousness was enhanced with this animation. Poor old lady.

SardonicSamurai responds:

You should give it a listen! These guys are awesome. Give all the casts a listen! I binged on them a couple months ago and have been following ever since!

Thank you for the comment though!

Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended

The animation was pretty rough, but that aside this was one of the better animated rebuttals to Anita I've seen. If you close your eyes, it can almost feel like you're actually listening to her.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Honestly, this feels like something that you might see on Adult Swim (and I mean the good 10% of it, not the shitty 90%). Animation and humor was top notch. We need more of this, whatever the hell it was.

Crayon Poke Crayon Poke

This is the type of game that I think could have great potential to be developed into something much larger in scope, with more mechanics added in.
I was very sad to see the end, because it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience that utilized some puzzle mechanics I had never seen. Great job.

A.R.B.F. A.R.B.F.

It was pretty fun overall! It took me a few minutes to figure out that I could double jump, and I kept getting stuck on the small crevices on the wall, but other then that it was enjoyable.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks CynicSama! I tried to imply wall jumping and double jumping through the level design (it's necessary to use those in order to get past the second half of the level). I'm glad you were able to figure it out! I hope it wasn't too frustrating without any sort of guide, but I'll definitely implement some sort of tutorial with whatever bigger games I make in the future :)

20 Waves 20 Waves

I really like the game, but it has a ton of crippling glitches. Sometimes the guns just choose not to fire at all, and the mechanic walks outside of his area and directly into the enemies a ton.
These game breaking bugs are really what's holding it back for me, and if not for those I may have given it a 4 or 5.