SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach

Even without having seen the original podcast, this was hilarious. In fact, the hilariousness was enhanced with this animation. Poor old lady.

SardonicSamurai responds:

You should give it a listen! These guys are awesome. Give all the casts a listen! I binged on them a couple months ago and have been following ever since!

Thank you for the comment though!

Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended

The animation was pretty rough, but that aside this was one of the better animated rebuttals to Anita I've seen. If you close your eyes, it can almost feel like you're actually listening to her.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Honestly, this feels like something that you might see on Adult Swim (and I mean the good 10% of it, not the shitty 90%). Animation and humor was top notch. We need more of this, whatever the hell it was.

On a Spring day On a Spring day

I'm giving this 4 stars simply because of how beautiful it looked. It seemed professional, like something out of a Miyazaki film.
Also, I originally thought the music was from Banjo Kazooie, so that's another plus.

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

Another plothole in the bible you could've pointed out was how the Pharoah should have died when the tenth plage struck, considering he was the first child in his family.

Samination responds:

Oooh.. didn't know that one.

BOSS BOSS

The animation and story were great, but to me it really felt like it was building to something and the ending was pretty anticlimactic.

Ninja Of War Ninja Of War

This was amazing. The amount of work that must have gone into this is mindblowing. I noticed trying to reduce the file size made the quality suffer though, as this probably would have been even better in 1080p.

mnoalpha responds:

Thanks! But yeah the quality really did suffer quite a bit. The quality drop happened during the upload process though. I'll try to figure out the best settings for a video file prior to uploading before the next vid.

Pencilmation #35 Pencilmation #35

Good, but not as creative as some of the others.